We are a privately owned company established in 1990 with headquartered in St Asaph, North Wales. Over the years we have grown to become one the leading construction companies in Wales and the Northwest with numerous, prestigious industry awards. Providing a level of quality building services including new homes, extra care facilities, offices and light industrial units that exceed expectations, we have an enviable reputation which key to our continued expansion and success.
As an experienced Quantity Surveyor with the drive to take the business forward from an operational perspective, you will work closely with our Commercial and Contracts Manager at a senior level on a variety of new and continuing work.
• A very competitive salary
• Generous car allowance
• Life assurance
• Permanent contract
• Sites based in both North Wales and North West England
Key Duties include:
• To show strong commercial awareness in management of sub-contractor accounts
• To ensure all sub-contract packages commence on time and in line with project delivery targets.
• To achieve projected build cost.
• To prepare project financial reports.
• To ensure all contractual notices to sub-contractors are issued on time.
• To ensure all sub-contract work estimates are accurate.
• To procure sub-contractors and suppliers.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Minimum 10 years experience in a QS role with a housing developer is essential.
• Computer / IT literate with ability to use MS Word, MS Excel, MS Publisher.
• Highly focussed with attention to detail
• Excellent planning skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £45,000.00 per year