Construction Project Manager / Site Manager – New Build Homes (North Wales and Cheshire)
Pure Residential and Commercial is a privately owned award-winning construction company, established for over 32 years, and is a leading provider of quality new homes, extra care facilities, offices, and light industrial units in North Wales and Cheshire.
We have been recognised with numerous prestigious industry awards and developed an enviable reputation by exceeding expectations. Our business is rapidly growing with plans for further growth in 2023 and beyond, making this an exciting time to join us.
We are looking for an exceptional professional that has the willingness and drive to take the business forward from an operational perspective.
The Role – Construction Project Manager / Site Manager
Working closely with the Commercial Manager and Contracts Manager at a senior level on a variety of new and continuing work, you’ll be responsible for managing all activities and the subcontractors on site whilst ensuring that the site runs to programme. Your duties will include:
- Scheduling and supervising the completion of all construction activities
- Coordinating subcontractors and determining labour and plant requirements
- Working closely with the senior management team to determine the most cost-effective plan to ensure the site runs to programme while maintaining high quality standards
- Monitoring the delivery and use of materials, tools and equipment
- Monitoring the quality of construction and health and safety on site
- Evaluating and managing trades performance
- Ensuring compliance with our Quality Management System
- Producing concise site records
As a Construction Project Manager / Site Manager, you’ll benefit from:
- Salary negotiable for the right candidate
- Company bonus scheme
- Generous car allowance or company car
- Opportunities for job progression within the group
- Permanent contract
- Life assurance
- Personal health insurance
- Opportunity to partake in company social events
You will have a luxury office base in St Asaph, North Wales, however due to the nature of the role you will be travelling to sites across North Wales and Cheshire.
Our Requirements – Construction Project Manager / Site Manager
- Full UK driving licence
- Proven experience as a Project Manager / Site Manager within the construction industry, specifically within house building
- Trained as a Temporary Works Coordinator
- SMSTS qualified
- Holder of an appropriate CSCS card
- First aid certified
Although not essential, Fire Marshal experience would be advantageous, as would having either a degree, HNC, NVQ in Construction Management or similar.